Regional Manager - Sep 2012 - Present
Metro PCS – Wireless PCS, Los Angeles, CA
Oversee growth of California Market in multiple Los Angeles cities. Specific objectives: Improve payroll efficiency, Grow profitable sales and Expand distribution through relocation, new sites and acquisition.
Payroll and Tax Manager - Jun 2006 - Present
Bergen Street Daycare, Brooklyn, NY (Virtual)
Manage payroll and payroll related tax compliance for small childcare provider. Prepare weekly payroll and annual payroll tax compliance, on board new employees, liaison between state and federal agencies for payroll issues. Advise on compensation and accounting related matters and taxes.
• Established in house payroll
• Launched direct deposit and paperless, checkless payroll system
• Successfully oversaw all payroll tax compliance requirements for over 7 years
District Manager - Dec 2010 – Sep 2012
Metro PCS – Wireless PCS, Arlington,TX
Multi Unit – 13 locations. Successfully drove sales of Metro PCS phones in the Dallas Ft – Worth area and Los Angeles, CA. Responsible for sales, operations, recruiting, marketing, merchandising and planograms. Each 3 to 6 employee location sold 100 to 600 boxes per month. Assisted in Lease negotiations and construction and remodels.
• Ensured favorable construction variance
• Limited overtime hours and payroll costs
• Increased inventory turns to reduce on hand quantities
• Reviewed profit and loss statements to control costs
• Set quotas and market sales budgets
Business To Business AR – June 2008 to Dec 2010
Sprint Nextel, Dallas, TX
Contracted with Sprint Nextel to offer products and services to corporate accounts. Established and managed new corporate accounts. Analyzed wireless costs for potential cost reductions. Established direct mail campaigns and affinity marketing with local businesses. Educated client employees on wireless productivity.
• Reduced client wireless costs by 15% or more
• Established sales budgets
• Helped clients Improved operational efficiency
Regional Indirect Account Executive - Dec 2005 to June 2008
Sprint Nextel, Dallas, TX
Multi Unit – 26 locations. Drive sales of Sprint Nextel handsets in Radio Shack Stores. Responsible for marketing support, sales training, motivation, conflict resolution, customer satisfaction, and developing sales contests. Territory produced 25% of the sales volume of the DFW Radio Shack Team.
• Lead the country in box sales
• Monitored market sales performance
• Trained managers and owners on how to grow profitable sales
Area Store Manager - Apr 2004 to Dec 2004
Verizon Wireless, Duncanville,TX
Multi Unit – supervised 2 Retail Locations: Responsible for Sales Performance and Operations. Launched 2 Retail Locations including a satellite insideCircuitCity. Lead the region in accessory sales, per cent to quota, sales growth and productivity. Oversaw sales, operations and repair.
• #1 in regional accessory sales
• #1 in sales to budget
• Recruited and trained staff for new locations
• Lead in warranty service profit
Store Manager & District Lead – Oct 2000 to Feb 2004
AT&T Wireless, Great Neck, NY
Multi Unit – supervised 5 Retail Locations. Responsible for sales growth, customer service, inventory control and staffing. Served as interim District Manager over 17 locations. Lead the region in accessory sales, data sales and customer upgrades.
• Spoke at the 2002 Board of Directors meeting on behalf of the Retail channel.
• Lead the country in accessory sales volume
• Launched the Long Island,New Yorkmarket from scratch.
• Participated in development of national store manager training program
Operations Manager -Dec 1999 to Oct 2000
Circuit City, Valley Stream,NY
Supervised customer service, inventory, cash management, staffing, maintenance and performed P&L analysis. Supervised 6 managers and 30 employees. Lead the District in inventory accuracy and charge guard penetration.
• Lead in blind count performance
• Analyzed multiple sales and operations reports daily
• Completed intensive retail operations training program
Store Manager - Jan 1999 to Dec 1999
Rite Aid, Brooklyn,NY
Managed 21 employees in $25 million pharmacy. Responsible for inventory control, profit, customer relations, scheduling, payroll and cash management.
• Launched 1 location Brooklyn,NY.
• Relocated 1 location
• Improved receipt of credits for returned/damaged products
Manager/Owner – Investor – Mar 1997 to Apr 2001
Uni Kid Salon, Brooklyn,NY
FoundedBrooklyn’s 1st and largest salon for children. Oversaw staffing, merchandising, marketing and customer service. Designed and constructed salon facilities, including signage, storefront and specialty styling chairs.
• Secured bank financing to rehab building and salon build out.
• Secured fixtures and construction materials from auctions
• Developed and implemented business plan
• Recruited stylists and barbers
Store Manager - Feb 1994 to Mar 1997
Radio Shack, Woodhaven,NY
Managed million-dollar electronics store. Responsible for sales and profit growth, customer service, staffing, scheduling, training and cash management. Lead in warranty sales, inventory control, profit, manager sales and payroll control.
• Lead the region in warranty sales
• Lead in sale of discontinued PC’s
• Highest profit per sales in market
• Highest profit per square foot – nationwide
• Reviewed P&L statements for growth and cost cutting areas